1. Sayu Yagami
2. Watari (Quillish Wammy)
3. Shuichi Aizawa
4. Mello (Mihael Keehl)
5. Touta Matsuda
6. Near (Nate River)
8. Naomi Misora
9. Soichiro Yagami
11. L Lawliet
12. Light Yagami
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
I know there must be several, but I've never read any.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Not really, though I know others find him super hot. I find him emotionally charged, unstable and wildly impulsive, always throwing his morals and caution to the winds.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If Light got Naomi pregnant?!?!?! I smell trouble.
Raye Penber would hunt him down and have him convicted for being Kira as well as a rapist. Though Naomi's reaction would depend on whether or not it was consensual. Maybe she got tired of Raye's chauvinism.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Not really. None which were focussed on him, at least.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Watari/Near!!!!! Is this a joke?!
The aging founder of the prestigious institution of Wammy's House and L's youngest pre-pubescent genius successor? You tell me.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Matsuda/Soichiro or Matsuda/Rem!!!!! Oh my fucking goodness.
Soichiro's a mentor, father figure and maybe prospective father-in-law to him. Rem is an unimaginable supernatural shinigami who's out to kill anyone on the task force who poses a threat to Misa. At least what Matsuda has in common with Soichiro is affection for Sayu, and what he has in common with Rem is a liking for Misa. *shot*
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Ryuk walked in on Light and Watari having sex?!?!?! *flails arms*
He'd snort and guffaw at how the sexual activities of humans are so weirdly interesting, and just loll about.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Aizawa/Rem!!!! What the hell?!?!
"The Kira investigation had taken a toll on him, distancing him from family. He couldn't have a fulfilling relationship with another human and meet their expectations under such taxing circumstances. However, meeting a shinigami's expectations is relatively easier." *facepalm*
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
I highly doubt it. They never even met in the canon. One was manipulated and murdered by the other's brother. Nothing fluffy about that.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Ryuk/Light?!?!?! Holy crap!
"Bored Without You" *headdesk*
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Mello deflowers Sayu? Thank you, canon.
"Mello's mafia gang kidnaps Sayu to use her to bargain for the Death Note. Mello threatens to defile her before killing her, in case the task force takes too long to hand over the notebook. Getting impatient, he acts on the first part of his promise." This would be extremely tragic.
12) Does anyone of your friends read Three het?
There's barely any such thing in the fandom, so I doubt it.
13) Does anyone of your friends write or draw Eleven?
90% of Death Note fanfiction and fanart is based on him. Dunno about my friend list, though.
14) Would anyone of your friends write Two/Four/Five?
Blow me. I hope not.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
"I'LL DIE FOR MISA!!!!!" I did NOT need that mental image. *gasp*
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
"She's a Soldier Too"
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warnings: Incest, underage sex, ruthless mind games, enemy slash, violent sexual abuse, abuse of toys for sexual purposes, loss of innocence, helpless female victim caught in crossfire for male dominance
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
For Rem on Watari?!?!?
"Your seniority deters me from killing you." *runs away*
19) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Recently. He made love to L in the shower *wicked smile*
20. What is Six's super secret kink?
Stripping his toys and making them shag each other. Possibly him shagging L, as that would be perverse symbolism.
21. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Would L shag Soichiro?!?!?! *chokes and splutters*
Never. So the influence of alcohol is out of the question. Don't ask why.
22. If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Probably the shinigami. And then I write my own name in the Death Note.
23. "(1) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). " Suggest a title for this fic.
"Sayu and Soichiro are in a happy relationship, until Soichiro runs off with Mello. Sayu, broken hearted, has a hot one night stand with L, and a brief unhappy affair with Light, then follows the wise advice of Matsuda and finds true love with Aizawa."
Title: Whoever Wrote This Is A Sick Fuck
24. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
I'd write off Death Note as an crappy series with illogical inter species sex for sleazy humour.
-Death Note Quiz-
1. Who are your favourite Death Note characters?
L, the world's most legendary detective & Light, the world's greatest criminal mastermind. Everyone else follows.
2. Name your favourite Death Note pairings.
LightxL (seme!Light & uke!L) is my OTP for this fandom, and in general I find uke!L delicious. Provided he's kept in character.
3. Are you a Yaoi Death Note fan or a Hentai Death Note fan?
Generally yaoi, though I wouldn't mind well written het.
4. Ever cosplayed Death Note characters?
Never had the chance to cosplay as such, but would love to imitate L's mannerisms once in a while.
5. List your collection of Death Note junk and merchandise, if any:
Just a bunch of pictures saved on my computer... Not only can't I afford a treasure trove of merchandise, but it's not available to me either.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Death Note character?
The most desirable ones are either too cool or too complex to successfully handle a relationship.
7. Near/Matt or Mello/Near?
Neither really. I like Near and Mello as characters, but I'm uninterested in yaoi that involves them. And Matt? He barely exists in the anime.
8. Light/Misa or L/Misa?
Light/L, though L/Misa would be a good source of entertainment!
9. Do you think Matt's death was fair?
I was entirely indifferent to him. Much more significant characters died much more tragic deaths, eg. Naomi Misora, but the fandom is obsessed with this guy who appears for about 20 seconds.
10. Why do you think Mello helped Near out in the end?
He probably realised that his nature was complementary and supplementary to that of Near's, and he wanted to boost L's legacy. Idealistic answer, I know.
11. Do you support Kira's theory in making the world better by using the Death Note and killing off the bad people?
It's very flawed and delusional idealism which could have unintended adverse consequences if not executed with integrity and clarity of mind.
12. Your favourite Wammy kid?
13. Are you Pro-Kira or Anti-Kira?
To be very honest, I started off as being a Kira supporter. Until he became a dictator, killing petty criminals without verifying their guilt and also innocent people who got in his way.
14. Have you seen all Death Note episodes so far?
Every single one, including the Death Note Relight OVAs!
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
I haven't actually read the manga, but since I've heard the ending is slightly different, I might read that.
16. Do you believe Misa has ADD?
No. Sure she may not pay attention to anything else if Light happens to be in the vicinity or if her thoughts are preoccupied with his well being, but she doesn't suffer from ADD.
17. Sub or Dub?
I've only heard the English dub, and I find the performances superlative. Brad Swaile (Light) and Alessandro Juliani (L) are superb!
18. Pro-Misa or Anti-Misa?
Neither really. I just found her interesting to observe, and like most others, she's crucial to the plot.
19. Lidner = Near's side or Mello's?
She was accountable to Near and followed his orders, but she seemed to trust Mello.
20. Do you even know who BB is?
Absolutely! I've downloaded The BB Murders. He's one of L's greatest adversaries, after Kira.
21. L = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
The sexiest nerd in anime!
22. Which character would be the best cross dresser?
I'll go with the most obvious and say Mello. Other than that nobody else is really androgynous.
23. Mikami = Weird or Awesome?
Ridiculously, blindly, foolishly devoted and delusional.
24. Which character would be the best OOC?
L. He's appealing in every way. Whether he's being adorable and amusing and eccentric. Or serious and ambitious and eccentric. His theme songs highlight both moods.
25. Do you like Death Note fanfics?
Well characterised, well worded, well paced, well planned? Yes. And bonus for uke!L.
26. Do you write Death Note fanfics?
Perhaps I will. Humourous drabbles based on the characters' eccentricites.
27. Do you like lemons?
Well handled and well characterised, of course. Bonus for uke!L.
28. Do your parents know about the Death Note characters?
They aren't interested, but I can try my luck.
29. Have you watched the Death Note Abridged Series?
A few silly clips here and there.
30. Have you seen The Death Note fanflashes?
A few hilarious fanflashes here and there!
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Death Note?
Yes indeed! Both inside and outside the family!
32. Have you ever been drawing Death Note in school and has someone recognized it?
I've just doodled L's signature alphabet on my university notes.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Death Note and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
I'm pretty discreet *smirk*
34. Has Death Note affected your school life and grades?
I just hope that I can be as good a student as L and Light, though that's impossible!
35. Are you broke thanks to Death Note?
36. Do you want to own a Death Note?
Never. I'd never be able to handle the immense pressure of owning such an incredible weapon, using it correctly and regularly while keeping it a secret from others, and it would take a toll on my life. Besides, I'd dissolve into nothingness after death.
37. Do you wish the series had ended differently?
No! I'll never try to fix something that's far, far from being broken. But yes, the series became much less appealing after the exit of the most popular character, L.
38. Do you draw Death Note fanart?
Yes, I started doing fanart by sketching L and Light. I need to practise a lot, though.
39. Is Mello still sexy, even though half his face is covered with his scar?
Mello is a highly intriguing character, but unlike most other fans, I don't find him sexy as such. Scars or no scars.
40. Do you have a Death Note OC?
No way! Fanmade characters could never match up to the original characters.
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Death Note has taken over your life?
This is L 'Responsible for 90% of Death Note TRPs' Lawliet:
I promised to restrict myself to a few fantabulous pics of the two anime icons who now unabashedly haunt my fantasies, and appeal not only to my cerebral but also my visceral facets. In other words they've conquered my head, heart and hormones. My next posts may be replete with delirious fangirling as well as my ponderings and musings on the two amazing anime, Kuroshitsuji and Death Note. So this post is relatively short and unapologetically to the point. These guys, and the anime they star in, are the reasons for my prolonged cyber withdrawal and high level of inactivity on Livejournal.
There you have it. So what has everyone else been up to?
- Current Mood: chipper
I'm never able to walk a couple of cyber steps in the yaoi world without running into a manga with well defined seme uke prototypes, or gaggles of fangirls who squeal over them, and complain if things aren't cliched.
Not all fangirls understand me as well as deathyaoilover and other lovely people on my flist. I want to meet more like-minded fangirls who are yaoi-crazy but also prefer unconventional couples where both men are equally desirable and of equal standing.
- Current Mood: hopeful
1) Drop Dead Gorgeous Ukes: I have yet to come across a title of hers where the uke was not as desirable as the seme, if not more. No more of that "sexy seme X average uke" nonsense. If I want to read something with a pair of gorgeous men, I won't settle for anything less than equal desirability quotient. Even in UGH, where Swordfish oozes raw appeal, you'd have to be blind to overlook just how damn G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S Sen is (the whole prison agrees).
2) Semes Who Express Pleasure: If anyone draws/writes realistic gay sex as it is, it's this lady. If you're sick of seeing semes exercise ridiculous amounts of self control during intercourse, her work is a refreshing departure. With a pair of hot men drowning in the throes of passion, you're never left with any doubts as to whether one of them is enjoying it as much as the other. Surf Junkie is a prime example.
3) True Reversi: The most convincing, sexually charged reversible couples in the yaoi world can be found on her pages. Not to mention that she keeps her characterisation steady despite the role reversals, a mark of maturity that's missing in a lot of mangaka. From the Right being case in point.
5) Smart Dialogue: No pseudo-intellectual philosophy. No pathetically mushy declarations of love. No bland trite prose. What the characters say and how they say it is so very important. Her dialogues beautifully mould themselves to suit the situations, and sometimes I'm simply in awe of how cleverly she plays with language.
6) Gripping Plots: Full marks for combining imagination and research to form some of the most unconventional, riveetting plots I've ever come across. If some of these these were made into films, they'd bag awards. And they're not for the faint hearted or close minded.
7) Intricate Characterisation: Her men are beautiful. Flaws, insecurities, cracks, complexities, murky streaks, weaknesses, personal demons, drawbacks. And yet beautiful. Kinryouku Mori is a lovely example.
- Current Mood: impressed
1) Determining Seme/Uke Roles Based on Personalities: WHAT THE FUCK? Let's take a test, shall we? Name any character trait in the world. Chances are you'll come across both semes and ukes who display those personality traits. And you'll come across semes and ukes, neither of whom display them. So while at times you may be right, it's not exactly the wisest thing to scrutinise the personalities in a couple and based on that, guess the roles.
2) Semes Who Show Zero Sexual Enjoyment: You'll find the ukes writhing and fidgeting and thrashing about. You'll hear the ukes screaming, gasping, moaning, panting, begging for more as the cry out the seme's name. And there's not a single seme in the world who won't encourage his uke to 'let his voice out' during sex.
As for the semes? They're either stoically silent, or dirty talking in an impersonal manner, or having a completely normal conversation. Their body language and speech are so controlled, calm and composed, they might as well be in a business meeting. The other case is that their behaviour is so sweet and sappy, they might as well be on an innocent date rather than having hot sex.
Bottomline? Drowning in the throes of pleasure is what ukes do, not semes. WHAT THE FUCK?
3) Fans Who Complain if The Uke is Hotter: Try reading any manga where the sexier guy ends up being the uke, and then try looking at the manga reviews. You'll be bombarded with rubbish like "NOOO!!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE THE UKE??? IT'S NOT NATURAL FOR THE SEXIER GUY TO TAKE IT UP THE BUTT!!!" I have nothing to say except WHAT THE FUCK? There are THOUSANDS of manga where the semes are hotter than the ukes, and fans complain if a handful don't conform?
4) Baseless Personality Changes in Reversi: I love reversi, but I hate poorly handled reversi. In other words, reversi with flimsy, baseless sexual characterisation. If Guy A is a suave and stoic seme, he should also be suave and stoic when he's the uke. If Guy B is a sensitive and responsive uke, he should also be sensitive and responsive when he's the seme. If a guy abruptly changes his personality for no other valid reason than "he's now the seme/uke", it's a failed reversi.
5) Constant Uke POV: Thankfully this isn't very common, but it's still annoying and unnecessary. Just fucking get over the shitty notion that because we're girls we automatically enjoy being stuck in the uke's head throughout the courtship drama and the sex, without ever experiencing the seme's moods, thoughts, feelings and perspective.
6) Bragging Only About The Seme As A 'Skilled Lover': Newsflash! When two guys have sex, there's also an uke! The uke's also responsible for the pleasure and climax! The uke also participates in the foreplay and intercourse! The uke also has something called sexual prowess! It's not just the seme who scores points in bed!
That's about it for now. *wipes forehead*
In other news, I turned 19 on the 11th of July. In case anyone on my flist had birthday notifications turned on.
2) I'm a huge fan of Indian street food. Whether it's the snacky finger food variety like phuchkas, or the filling preparations like pav bhaji.
3) I laugh at people who complain that cats don't love unconditionally. I mean, would you unconditionally love someone who neglected or ill treated you, would you unconditionally trust an absolute stranger?
4) I've always been a big hit with all three and a half of my best friend's boyfriends. The 'half' was just a fling that she had.
5) I have an INSATIABLE arse fetish. I see a guy with a pair of delicious buns, and I drool while my fingers itch. Firm, round, shapely, toned, squeezable, smackable, lickable,
6) I have NO tolerance for ridiculous, hypocritical language police. So you accuse me of being insensitive to rape victims because I use the term 'canon rape'? And you justify that baseless accusation by saying that rape cannot be compared to bad canon portrayal? When YOU say 'murder of the English language' or 'murder of characterisation', do YOU stop to think that bad grammar is not the same as a brutal murder? When YOU say 'flame' do YOU stop to think that scolding an author is not the same as having your home burnt down by an arsonist? When YOU say 'ship war' do YOU stop to think that fighting over pairings is not the same as a devastating war? Do YOU give a FUCK about tortured victims every time you compare bad fandom practices to heinous crimes? Since you do it ALL THE TIME, is there a REASON you take other metaphors literally and ignore your OWN? Or are you scraping the bottom of the barrel to use something against me? Do you KNOW what a metaphor is? YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK, SO FUCK OFF.
UNDER GRAND HOTEL
What a phenomenon. The king of all yaoi manga, crafted by the queen Sadahiro Mika.
Summarising the plot would mean the hazard of either not doing it justice because I'd be giving you a sketchy outline, OR giving away the whole thing.
So let's just say that the story intricately and insightfully examines the development and course of inter-personal relationships in the environment of an underground prison, especially those of the protagonist's with his fellow inmates, guards and the warden. Any other explanation would either fall short or turn into a spoiler.
I'm about to to tread the fine line between incoherent fangirling and coherent thought exposition, so please do excuse me as I bombard you with a series of adjectives or descriptive phrases in an attempt to convey my level of devotion to this manga.
Unique. Original. Bold. Fearless. Unabashed. Gritty. Twisted. Blood curdling. Unpretentious. Deep. Dark. Disturbing. Profound. Insightful. Thought provoking. Frightening. Intense. Thrilling. Unpredictable. Riveting. Intoxicating. Effortless. Realistic. Extremely well researched and well executed. All consuming.
Aaaand since it's yaoi, which essentially means "no climax no point", I might as well add the following relevant adjectives.
Swordfish makes a beautiful seme, and his character development takes a spasmodic ride throughout the series.
Every minute that you spend not pasting the following link in your browser, is another minute spent not knowing the wonders of Under Grand Hotel.
- Current Mood: enthralled
But I'm still posting about something I love.
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS:
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends,
your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite/scratch you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10 On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
I dedicate this to my cats.
Character: Yozak Gurrier
Seiyuu: Takeda Masanori
Vandarvia Ondo (Vandarvia Island)
My Notes: This song has a rather comical refrain, typically designed to make you laugh. Yozak's voice exudes spontaneity and good humoured sporting attitude. I'd recommend this song as a good rib tickler! This video has the lyrics too. Enjoy the delicious & hilarious montage of pictures. Don't miss out on several shots of nude Yozak, child Yozak and lady Yozak which you wouldn't otherwise glimpse in the anime!
Character: Ken Murata
Seiyuu: Miyata Kouki
1. Yukyuu no Tsuki (Eternal Moon)
My Notes: Murata's voice is unusually sexy & mature, with a mysterious and ethereal quality. This song has a hint of latent passion and I'd otherwise recommend this song as a trance melody. He also sort of sounds like he's surrounded by shrine maidens while singing! I picked a video with an enjoyable montage of pictures.
2. Kenzya no Kyuuzitsu (Philosopher's Holiday)
My Notes: Murata's voice in this song is drastically different from the song above. It has an adorably boyish, carefree and mischievous quality. This song has a wonderfully upbeat rhythm, and is delightfully cheerful, optimistic and merry. I'd recommend this song as a chirpy mood lifter. The montage of pictures is similar to that above, as the videos have been uploaded by the same user.
3. Onazi Kaze ni Hukarete (Just Like the Wind)
My Notes: Murata's voice is a mixture of boyish and mature in this song. The mood of the song is one of relaxed reflection, contented musing, easy going yet profound. I'd recommend this song for a country vagabond philosopher (in case you ever decide to become one). This song is clearly a blend of the previous two, in terms of mood and voice quality.
Character: Gunter von Christ
Seiyuu: Inoue Kazuhiko
1. Ai no Mizuumi (Lake of Love)
My Notes: Gunter's voice captures a range of subtle passions. This song is the anime equivalent of a classic royal medieval ballad blended with the contemporary style of cabaret. It has a strangely beautiful blend of archaic musical romanticism and a streak of cabaret. I'd recommend this song for a nostalgic trip into the magically medieval world of court musicians, ballads and a fleeting escape to an entertaining cabaret lounge. Also, a very enjoyable and diverse montage of pictures to complement the song.
2. Rousoku (Candles)
My Notes: Gunter's voice appears to carry the fluid sincerity of an intellectual. This song can be arguably described as a very cool blend of blues and vintage pop, and the essence is one that conveys the same. I'd recommend this song in a number of people and situations, but it would mostly suit those with a stylish and introspective attitude.
3. Koutansai no Yoru (Christmas Night)
My Notes: Gunter's voice is delightfully peppy, savvy and confident. This song oozes the typical glitz, glamour and sparkling vivacity of a merry 70's style West End musical performance! I'd recommend this song as a popular dance number at a big celebration party.
Character: Wolfram von Bielefeld (weren't you just waiting for this one?)
Seiyuu: Mitsuki Saiga
1. Taiyou wo Mitsumete Iru (Gazing at the Sun)
My Notes: Wolfram's voice is robust, powerful, confident and sexy. Mitsuki Saiga is totally convincing as a virile teenage male! Approximately 80% of fans who've heard Wolfram's Japanese voice without at first knowing it was female, would agree with me. I've received the same reaction from many acquaintances of mine who haven't watched the anime. I wish I could give you the links to all the several 100 webpages where fans have expressed their utter astonishment upon discovering Wolfram was voiced by a she...
This song is vigorous, fiery and feisty, full of energy and attitude! Honestly, it seems easy and yet so difficult to pinpoint exactly for which ocassions I'd recommend this song.
The comments on the first two pages of the video just made me grin like a Cheshire cat, and I wholeheartedly agree with all of them (except for the Malfoy bashing). Please do read the highest rated comments, and every single comment on the first page. Read the stuff fans have written about Wolfram and his song, and you'll see what I mean.
Also, I found this gorgeous artwork inspired by the song, and it's friggin' hot!!! Just read the comments made by the artist!!!
2. Sora Kakeru Tsurugi (The Sword that Soars in the Sky)
Seiyuus: Morikawa Toshiyuki (who voices Conrad Weller) and Mitsuki Saiga
My Notes: This song is a duet between Wolfram and his elder brother Conrad, and not exclusively a Wolfram song. Stylish, manly, passionate and hard hitting - no other way to describe this classic.
A final testament to Mitsuki Saiga's genius? I played this song for a number of my friends who know perfectly well who Wolfram and Conrad are - younger brother and elder brother. And all of them were confused as to which voice belonged to which character, and all were convinced that both seiyuus were male...
As a concluding note, I'll give you the link to this interview of Tomo Takabayashi, the novelist of Kyou Kara Maou:
Here is an excerpt from the interview, in which she talks about the seiyuus:
"I left the casting up to the professionals, but I'm very happy with the choices they made. The characters even sound handsome! As a matter of fact, the voice work has inspired me on a number of occassions, convincing me to make Wolfram more manly, Yuri more passionate, Gwendal more obessed with cute things and Anissina and Gunter just more messed up in general."
Too bad she didn't talk about the other characters, but just read what she said about Mitsuki Saiga's influence on her characterisation of Wolfram!!! The words of the creator herself!!!
I have a little announcement... My birthday is approaching on Sunday the 11th, and it's going to be the last birthday I'll be celebrating on LiveJournal. I even have grave doubts about whether I'll be in the same country next year... *sigh* There's really no predicting where I'll stand a year from now.
I want this birthday to be especially memorable and significant, so I want to rope in all my LJ chums. This post will be like a simple birthday meme of sorts. Please take a minute and write a little something for me as a comment on this post. It will be a token for me to remember you by, for this particular birthday. Even if you're unsure of what to write, you can take a look at my most recent posts before this and get a basic idea of what makes me tick *wink*. Please?
I decided to post this meme a week in advance, since I'll be absorbed in various real life commitments this entire week. Oh, and a very close pal of mine made these screencaps for me as surprise advance gifts, so I thought I'd post them here too! He's such a sweetheart that he made them for me yesterday...
His comment: "I may not be as handsome and kakkoi as the von Bielefeld dude (check out the 2nd set of fangirls), but you can't deny that I'm certainly more tech savvy! A very happy birthday in advance!"
Here's what he made for me! I'm just so thrilled ^_^. Click on the pics for a larger view.
The writing in this next pic just may be a little blurry (though he did his best), so I'll just write it out.
Fangirls: "Sooo Handsome!" "Kakkoiiiiii!"